Round 2 is cancelled! With the current weather forecast as well with the holiday weekend and the current conditions surrounding the track surface we felt that we should cancel earlier than later so our participants could make other plans earlier than later. We will offer a test and tune from 1:00-6:00 pm provided no rain, we will not be allowing karts on track during wet conditions or if the surrounding surfaces are muddy. We appreciate your understanding as the record heat and record rainfall have proven difficult during this spring and early summer, we are taking the tracks future events into consideration. Our next round is August 20th and we will have some exciting plans for that event.
We are looking forward to bringing you the feel of a professional karting race at price and level you can compete. Helping you get ready for the next step on the karting ladder, for info call or email
Motorsports Country Club of Cincinnati 2848 US HWY 50 Batavia, OH 45103US
09:00 am – 05:00 pm